“If your law had not been my delight, I would’ve perished in my affliction. I will never forget your percepts, for by them you have preserved my life.” Psalm119:92-93
- I honestly don’t know how I was able to do life before Christ. The things that I have gone through since giving my life to Jesus, I never would’ve been able to persevere without Him.
- Contrary to what people think, being a Christian is not easy. It does not grant you immunity from life’s trials. If anything it enhances them!
- Let me explain…Before Christ I was oblivious to the spiritual consequences of my actions so I didn’t pay attention to them. Sin was normal, so when trials arose they didn’t weigh heavily on me. It was just life. I was going with the flow and as we know, it is easier to go with the flow of the current then to go against it.
- And that’s what happens when you say yes to Christ. You go against the flow of the world, so now you face resistance that before you never encountered.
- And if not for God’s law! If not for my delight in his commands! If not for His promises and faithfulness!
- This new life in Christ I have would’ve resulted in my ruin and demise.
- But truly I tell you… He has indeed preserved my life 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾. Thank you Lord 🙏🏽❤️. #salvationinJesus #God #Jesus #Holyspirit #love #mariage #Christian